HAMDEN FESTSATURDAY, JUNE 11, 2022
Rain Date: Sunday, June 12, 2022
An extravaganza of events and activities
in Hamden Town Center Park
Bringing together businesses, arts, culture and community
Each year, Hamden Fest continues to grow!
Check back often for exciting new additions and event updates.
A fun-full day of activities from morning to night for our community!
Business & Community Expo 2022
Get to know your local business community! Stop by the EXPO under the Big Top Tent and check out all the resources in our area.
Interested in Exhibiting?
Arts, Crafts & Civic Fair
Visit over 50 vendors! Great shopping opportunity right in your backyard while supporting local crafters and artists.
Interesting in exhibiting? This is your chance to showcase your talent to thousands of visitors. This is a handmade fair only.
Friends of the Hamden Public Library Book Sale Fundraiser
Stuff a Hamden Public Library bag for $15.00!
Browse thousands of gently-used, donated books, CDs, DVDs, audio books, and puzzles at great bargain prices. Book Sale will be held inside the Library as well as outside on the Library sidewalk.
All proceeds to benefit the Friends of the Hamden Public Library
Book Sale Starts at 11:00am
Happy Hour Under the Tent
Beer & Wine will be available for purchase under the Expo Tent from 4:00pm-7:00pm. ID’s will be taken at entrance.
Hamden Fest Schedule
Saturday, June 11
- 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM – Friends of the Hamden Public Library Book Sale Fundraiser – Miller Memorial Library (inside and outside Library)
- 11:00am Kids Bike Rodeo by the Hamden Police Department
- 11:00 AM Kids Zone by Hamden Youth Service Bureau
- 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM Festival Opens
- 17th Annual Business EXPO
- Music & Entertainment
- Dance Teams
- Arts, Crafts & Civic Fair
- Food Trucks
- Local Food Vendors
- Sports Zone by CFC Arena
- 4:00pm – 7:00pm – Happy Hour Under the Tent – Wine & Beer will be available for purchase.
- 7:00pm – Feature Concert sponsored by the Department of Arts & Culture – The Wendy May Band
Festival Concerts & Entertainment
The Liz McNicholl Band: 11am
The Joan Lynn Dance Company: 12:30pm
The Whitney Players: 1:00pm
Dance Unlimited: 2:30pm
Silk’n n Sounds: 3:00pm
Hungry? We got you covered for a variety of unique culinary options while at the Fest starting at 11 AM until 4 PM…and if the music plays on, the Trucks will stay too! Hang with us…enjoy the evening!
- Burning Peel
- Hungry Lion
- Moon Rocks Gourmet Cookies
- Spuds Your Way
- Sweetheart Ice Cream
- Szabo’s Seafood
- Tiki Sweets & Treats
- Top Shelf Food Cart/Fried Dough
Any Food Truck vendors that are interested in joining us, please contact Festival Chairman, Jim Brewster at 203.927.3177
Presented By: Hamden Department of Arts & Culture
Headliner: The Wendy May Band
7:00pm – 8:30 p.m.
Kids & Sports Zone
Bring the kids for a full day of fun-filled activities by Josh’s Jungle!
Hamden Youth Services: Festivities include: button making, mini photo stickers, give-a-ways, yard games, crafts, inflatables, Virtual Reality Game Truck, Moon Bounce.
Sports Zone: CFC Arena, Soccer Shots & No.1 Soccer Camp
- MADD (Mother’s Against Drunk Driving)
- ACCESS Health
- CT Dental Health Partnership
- Hamden Partnership for Young Children
- We are the Village (After School Program)