Who Should Join the Chamber of Commerce?
The Hamden Regional Chamber of Commerce has programs and services to help any level of business thrive.
How the Chamber can help YOU will depend on your business goals, your audience, and your desired level of involvement.
Home Based - Solopreneurs - Consultants
- Get support and guidance of other home-based businesses and independent consultants.
- Share your expertise by applying to present at member workshops held twice a month.
- Offer and take advantage of Member to Member discounts.
- Increase your exposure through advertising opportunities in the e-newsletter, on the Chamber Web site, or in the monthly newsletter distributed locally and to relocation inquiries.
Service & Retail
- We’ll bring the Chamber to you with Event Hosting opportunities.
- Display your membership sticker at your business and place a member badge on your web site.
- Include the Chamber logo on your materials and in your storefront.
- Get exclusive referrals to inquiries received by Chamber staff.
- Access to marketing knowledge and packages.
- Increase business exposure through a business listing on hamdenchamber.com with a valuable direct link to your web site.
- Distribute your brochure in the Hamden Regional Chamber Visitor Center.
- Share your company news in the e-newsletter distributed weekly to more than 700 subscribers.
- Celebrate grand openings and milestones with ribbon cuttings.
- Be recognized by award programs that applaud leaders and outstanding service.
- Invest in your business and the Hamden Regional Business Community.
- Build your employees’ professional network and knowledge with educational workshops.
- Receive invitations to Chamber events at special member pricing.
- Build your company image by sponsoring economic development, member services, public policy programs and events (like Charity Golf, Chamber Choice Awards, Business Expo, Legislative Breakfast, Restaurant Week, Holiday Lights Contest).
Did You Know...
When consumers know that your business is a member of your local chamber of commerce, your favorable rating increases 44% , and customers are 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from you.