Chamber Membership Rates & Benefits
Becoming a Chamber Member has MANY Benefits
- Build your business and brand through relationships with other local business owners.
- Get business and marketing support and guidance through 10 Committees, 5 Networking Groups, and from Chamber Staff.
- Offer and take advantage of Member to Member discounts.
- Increase your exposure through advertising opportunities in the e-newsletter, on the Chamber Web site which receives 1,000 visits per month or in the monthly newsletter distributed locally and to relocation inquiries.
- Bring the Chamber to you with Event Hosting opportunities.
- Display your membership plaque your business and place a member badge on your Website.
- Include the Chamber logo on your materials and in your storefront.
- Get exclusive referrals to inquiries received by Chamber staff.
- Access to marketing knowledge and packages.
- Increase business exposure through a business listing on hamdenchamber.com (2000 CT visitors monthly) with a direct link to your Website.
- Distribute your brochure in the Hamden Regional Chamber Visitor Center.
- Share your company news in the printed newsletter, distributed weekly to more than 700 subscribers, and through Member News on our website.
- Celebrate grand openings and milestones with ribbon cuttings, in conjunction with local government economic development offices.
- Be recognized by award programs that applaud leaders and outstanding service.
- Share your expertise by applying to present at Member workshops.
- Invest in your business and the Hamden Regional Business Community.
- Build your employees’ professional network and knowledge with monthly workshops. Receive special member pricing for Chamber events.
- Build your company image by sponsoring economic development, member services, public policy programs and annual events (Annual Charity Golf Tournament, Chamber Choice Awards, Hamden Fest, Restaurant Week, Healthcare Warriors, Legislative Events, Ladies Golf Tournament, etc.)
Membership = Customer Trust
When consumers know that your business is a member of your local chamber of commerce:
- your favorability rating increases 49%.
- customers are 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from you.
Chamber Membership Rates
The Hamden Regional Chamber of Commerce has programs and services to help any level of business thrive. How the Chamber can help YOU will depend on your business goals, your audience, and your desired level of involvement.
Your annual membership is calculated by the number of full time employees. (Two part-time employees count as one full time employee.)
- Solopreneur: $305
- Non-Profit Organization: $250
- 2 to 5 employees: $320
- 6 to 15 employees: $360
- 16 to 30 employees: $470
- 31 to 50 employees: $595
- 51 to 75 employees: $795
- 76 to 100 employees: $1,060
- 101 to 200 employees: $2,100
- Retired Professionals: $125
- Multiple Listing for Same Business Owner:
$175.00 per Business or Location
Get Two For the Price of One
For just $150 more per year, you can also join the Midstate Chamber of Commerce and the Nutmeg State Chamber Alliance Partnership.
Increase your networking reach with this exclusive benefit for your business.