13th Annual Hamden Restaurant Week
Presented by: Bankwell
Mon, October 16 – Sat, October 21
Join us in celebrating Hamden Restaurant Week presented by Bankwell set for the week of October 16 – October 21.
Restaurants all over Hamden will be featuring either a buy one get one option or three-course prix fixe menu consisting of an appetizer, entrée and dessert.
Prix Fixe menus will be priced at range for LUNCH between $9-$16 and for DINNER ranging between $20-$36.
Download the Hello Hamden App
New this year! You can see all the menus and offerings on the Hello Hamden App. Just download from the App store, open the App and you’ll see a section just for Restaurant Week. You can also vote for your fav! Check it out!
Live Music & Entertainment During Restaurant Week
The Chamber is excited to partner with Hamden Department of Arts & Culture and the Hamden Arts Commission who will be featuring live music and entertainment from local Hamden musicians at many of our participating restaurants. See below for schedule.
- Aunt Chilada’s, 3931 Whitney Avenue – Click HERE for Menu – Lunch & Dinner
- Bistro Latina, 1995 Whitney Avenue – Click HERE for Menu
- Eli’s on Whitney, 2392 Whitney Avenue – Click HERE for Menu – Dinner
- Ibiza Tapas and Wine Bar, 1832 Dixwell Avenue – Click HERE for Lunch Menu – Click HERE for Dinner Menu
- Ixtapa Mexican Family Restaurant, 2547 Whitney Avenue – Click for Menu Page 1 – Page 2
- Luce, 2987 Whitney Avenue – Menu available Tuesday through Friday only! Click for Menu
- Let It Be Thai, 1559 Dixwell Whitney Avenue – Click for Menu
- Roishi Ramen, 2308 Whitney Avenue – Click for Menu
- The Playwright Irish Pub & Restaurant, 1232 Whitney Avenue – Click for Dinner Menu
- Wood-N-Tap Bar & Grill, 2100 Dixwell Avenue – Click HERE for Menu – Dinner
Live Entertainment Schedule
- Wood n Tap – October 17th from 5pm – 7pm – Thomas Fortuna Band
- Aunt Chilada’s – October 18th from 6pm-8pm – Sal Grillo
- Ixtapa Mexican Family Restaurant – October 19th from 6pm-8pm – Sean O’Reilly
- Playwright Irish Pub & Restaurant – October 20th from 7pm-10pm – Liz McNicholl
Thanks to Presenting Sponsor, Bankwell
The Hamden Regional Chamber of Commerce and presenting sponsor Bankwell are pleased to announce the 13th Annual Hamden Restaurant Week, from Monday, October 16 through Saturday, October 22, 2023.
“We are delighted to work with Bankwell again. This is the eight year that Bankwell has partnered with the Chamber to sponsor this important annual event,” said Nancy Dudchik, HRCC President. “Thirteen years ago, when we launched Hamden Restaurant Week, we never would have expected it to grow as much as it has. With so many diverse and new restaurants offering unique options, this week has become a yearly destination for people, from all over the state, to come and experience Hamden’s local eateries. We encourage the community to come out especially this week and support local dining!
“We always look forward to supporting this wonderful event and the local restaurants in Hamden. It’s an ideal way to discover new restaurants or revisit old favorites and at such great prices,” stated Beth Iannone, Market Manager, Vice President at Bankwell.
Restaurant Week is open to any restaurant or eatery in Hamden; participating restaurants agree to offer a range of either a $9 to $16 prix fixe lunch, a $20 to $36 prix fixe dinner or both. Please visit www.iloverestaurantweek.com for a full list of participating restaurants and their offering.
We’re looking forward to promoting all our area restaurants for this un-fork-edible week!