The Midstate Chamber of Commerce and the Hamden Regional Chamber of Commerce announce the creation of the Nutmeg State Chamber Alliance
The Hamden Regional Chamber of Commerce and the Midstate Chamber of Commerce are pleased to jointly announce the creation of the Nutmeg State Chamber Alliance. This partnership is not a merger but is a deliberate and a concerted effort to best support individual chamber members on both a local and a regional basis. Click HERE for full press release!
About the Partners:
The Hamden Regional Chamber has been one of the region’s powerful economic drivers for more than 90 years. Founded in 1925, the Hamden Regional Chamber of Commerce, now has more than 400 members and growing. The Chamber is an inclusive culture of “pay it forward” business professionals that nurtures and supports our diverse business community in Hamden and all our surrounding towns.
The Midstate Chamber of Commerce, with its headquarters located in Meriden, Connecticut was founded in 1896, and is the leading business membership organization in the mid-state Connecticut region with over 550 active members. The mission of the Chamber is to Advocate for, Promote, Educate and Connect our members and communities.
Nancy Dudchik, President, Hamden Regional Chamber of Commerce: (203) 288-6431
Rosanne Ford, President, Midstate Chamber of Commerce: (203) 235-7901
Ian Williams, Chairman, Hamden Regional Chamber Board of Directors: 203-530-1786
Dan Quesnel – Chairman, Midstate Chamber Board of Directors: (860) 759-9824
Here is a current list of members of the Hamden Regional Chamber and the Midstate Chamber that are taking advantage of the dual membership offered through the NUTMEG STATE CHAMBER ALLIANCE. Increase your networking reach and business visibility. You can take advantage of this partnership at any time. We are currently offering an Alliance special rate of only $125. Contact the Chamber office today.
- A & A Office Systems, Inc.
- ACHIQ Designs, Inc.
- ACORD, Inc.
- Alan Barberino Real Estate, LLC
- Alliance All Trades
- Always Best Care Senior Services
- Apple Rehab Coccomo
- Area Cooperative Educational Services
- Assisted Living Services Inc.
- B & L Financial Architects
- Beecher and Bennett, Inc.
- Bergvik Counseling Services, Inc.
- Bomb Wings & Rice Bar
- Bongiovanni Insurance & Financial
- Bongiovanni, Sloan & Paradiso Insurance
- Bouvier Insurance
- Central CT Transportation, Inc.
- Colonial Flooring America
- Comprehensive Orthopedics & Musculoskeletal Care
- Concentra Medical Centers
- Connex Credit Union – Meriden
- Country Flower Farms
- Crossroads Driving School
- Department of Rehabilitation Services (DORS)
- Elim Park
- Ferazzoli Imports of New England
- FillerUP, Inc.
- Fosdick Fulfillment Corporation – Wallingford
- Friends of the Meriden Public Library
- Full Power Radio/Radio104.1
- Green Olive Diner
- Hancock’s Pharmacy & Surgical, Inc.
- Heart Peace Therapeutic Massage
- Institute of Professional Practice, Inc.
- Ion Bank
- ISG Software Group, LLC
- ISOE COmmercial Capital
- IvyRehab Wallingford, LLC
- James T. Kay Co. Inc.
- Joseph A. Conte Jewelers
- L.Suzio York Hill Companies
- Law Offices of E.B. Quirk, LLC
- Liberty Bank
- Liberty Bank – Meriden
- Luby Olson, P.C.
- Luchs Consulting Engineers/DeCarlo & Doll, Inc.
- MembersFirst CT Federal Credit Union
- Meriden Economic Development Corporation
- MidState ARC, Inc.
- MidState Gastroenterology Specialists, P.C.
- MidState Medical Center
- Mirion Technologies, Inc.
- MR Cleaning Services
- PALS Power Washing, LLC
- Polish National Alliance – Lodge #513
- Prentis Printing Solutions, Inc.
- ProHealth Physicians Express Care/Walk-In
- PROSHRED SECURITY
- Ray Valenti – RE/MAX Professionals
- Regency House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Ryan Oil Company, Inc.
- Saint Andrew’s Church
- Silver City Furnace Co., Inc.
- Specialty Wire & Cord Sets, Inc.
- Stamford INsurance Group – SIG
- Suzio Insurance Center, Inc.
- Toyota Oakdale Theatre
- Traveling BnB, LLC
- Ulbrich Stainless Steel and Special Metals, Inc.
- Updike, Kelly & Spellacy, PC – Hartford
- Village at Kensington Place
- VR Game Truck New England
- Whitney Rehabilitation Care Center
- Workforce Alliance
- Yac Promo Items by Lori