Hamden Area Celebrates Local Eateries with Restaurant Week Presented by Bankwell
September 21 – September 26, 2020
Join us in celebrating Hamden’s 10th Restaurant Week presented by Bankwell set for the week of September 21st – September 26th.
Restaurants all over Hamden will be featuring either a buy one get one option or three-course prix fixe menu consisting of an appetizer, entrée and dessert.
Prix Fixe menus will be priced at range for LUNCH between $9-$15 and for DINNER ranging between $20-$35.
Live Music & Entertainment During Restaurant Week
The Chamber is excited to partner with Hamden Department of Arts and Culture who will be featuring live music and entertainment from local Hamden musicians at many of our participating restaurants.
- Aunt Chilada’s featuring Dreamfield – Big Band, Funk, Pop – Thurs. 9/24 – 5:30-7:30pm
- Cafe Amici featuring Luke Hendon Trio – “Gypsy” Jazz and Spanish Guitar – Thurs. 9/24 6-8pm https://www.lukehendonmusic.com/
- Eli’s on Whitney featuring Tom Fortuna – Americana, Rock – Fri. 9/25 – 5-7pm
- Freskos featuring Sal Grillo – 50’s Through Today – Thurs 9/24 11-1pm https://www.facebook.com/SalG63
- Funcle’s featuring Savile Row – American, Grunge Rock – Fri. 9/25 12-2pm https://www.facebook.com/SavileRow2017/
- Ibizia Tapas featuring Isabella Mendes & Flavio Lira – Sat. 9/26 – 6:30pm https://www.newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/isabella_mendes_connects_music_community_and_culture/
- Ixtapa featuring Judy Handler & Mark Levesque – International Guitar & Mandolin – Fri. 9/25 6:00-8:00pm http://www.judyandmark.com/about.html
- Luce featuring Double Vision (Mark Kaplan) – Jazz – Thurs. 9/24 6-8pm
- Side Street Grill featuring Seth Adam – American Folk Rock – Fri. 9/25 5-7pm – https://www.sethadam.com/about
- The Playwright Irish Pub featuring Liz McNicholl – Celtic, Americana, Folk – Thurs. 9/24 6-8pm – https://lizmc.com/bio
Thank you to our 2020 Participating Restaurants
Thanks to Presenting Sponsor Bankwell
The Hamden Regional Chamber of Commerce and Presenting Sponsor Bankwell, are pleased to announce its 10th Annual Hamden Restaurant Week from Monday, September 21 through Saturday, September 26.
“We’re thrilled to partner with Bankwell for the fifth year to make this annual community event possible,” said Nancy Dudchik, Hamden Regional Chamber President. “We’re glad to have them join us in showcasing all our diverse and unique eateries. It’s a great opportunity for people to discover a new restaurant, or revisit an old favorite for great prices and deals.
Open to any restaurant in Hamden, participants must agree to offer either a prix fixe lunch ranging between $9-$15 and a prix fixe dinner (or both) ranging between $20-$35 or a Buy-One-Get-One Option. Restaurant owners interested in learning more about Restaurant Week, are asked to please contact the Chamber office at 203-288-6431 for full details. We’re looking forward to promoting all our area restaurants for this un-fork-edible week!