Small Business Recovery ResourcesPlan for the Best
Resources to Keep Your Business Running and Planning for the Future
We’ll be updating this list to let you know of community and government assistance programs for your business and your employees.
- Comcast Opens Xfinity WiFi Network Nationally for Free, Offers Unlimted Data for Free, Confirms its Commitment to Connecting Low-Income Families
Small Business Administration Programs & Contacts
- SBA Announces Disaster Assistance for COVID-19
- SBA Guidance & Loan Resources
- Apply for SBA Disaster Assistance
CT Small businesses and nonprofit organizations that have been negatively impacted by the global COVID-19 outbreak are now eligible for disaster relief loans of up to $2 million from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
- CT SBA Office – Hartford/Bridgeport
- SBA Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals who are deaf or hard-of-hearing may call (800) 877-8339.
Connecticut Business Assistance Programs & Contacts
- CT Department of Economic and Community Development – Business Hotline at 860-500-2333
- Notice from CT Dept. of Economic & Community Development: We know many Connecticut businesses are struggling as they deal with the effects of COVID-19. We appreciate their perseverance and know they share our commitment to keeping our residents healthy. The state, working with its federal partners, has several programs and initiatives in place to assist businesses during this difficult period. For specific questions related to small business, email the Joint Information Center at COVID19.JIC@ct.gov, or call the DECD small business hotline at 860-500-2333. Individuals can call 2-1-1 for more information. For the most updated information, check ct.gov/coronavirus.com
- CT Unemployment Assistance
- CT Tax Filing Extensions
- CT Cornonvirus Response Team
- CDC (Center for Disease Control)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- COVID-19 Statistics