2019 Holiday Display Contest
Lighting the Community for a Cause ... In Support of the Hamden Senior Gift Run
Holiday Display Contest let’s you show your seasonal spirit AND promote your business.
Light those lights! Trim those trees! Deck your halls! Make your town residents and other local businesses talk about your spectacular holiday display!
The Holiday Display Contest is just one more way the HRCC shines a light on member businesses!
- Entry Deadline: 11/21/19
- Windows must be completed by 12/03/19
- Entry Fee: $10.00 gift card to a grocery store, restaurant/ Deli for the Gift Run. Gift cards can be mailed to the Chamber office or picked up on the night of the Contest: 12/04/19
- Take a picture of window/building by 12/02/19 and email your best to email@example.com. (This will be on Facebook for the community to judge. If we don’t receive your photo, you will not be entered in the “Facebook Favorites” category.)
- Consider being a drop-off location for a decorated box to gather donations for our local seniors. Contact Meegia Wojcik at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Awards will be presented at the Chamber Holiday Business After Hours on 12/12 from 8:30 – 10:00 AM at Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum sponsored by Quinnipiac University.
2019 Holiday Display Categories:
- Best Window Display
- Best Building Display
- Most Creative
- Facebook Fave – Anyone can vote for their favorite via Facebook
Please be sure to include your address and if you’ll be decorating a window or building under “Your Message”. Thank you!
Thank you to our Transportation Sponsors:
Atria Larson Place & Benchmark Senior Living at Hamden!
Want to join the party and vote? Limited space is available on the Holiday Member Bus. Entry Fee is a $10.00 gift card and a UGLY SWEATER is a must. Email: email@example.com for availability. Buses leave the Chamber office at 5 pm and returns at approximately 8 pm. Voting takes place at Side Street Grill